1) Big bang's comeback. Dude, I have no words to articulate my happiness.I mean it's been three years, I have been interested in them during the time they were all going solo, so yeah. Plus, they are finally appearing on variety shows. In all honesty when I was first into BIg Bang, I was so confused as to why they were never on any Korean shows, beside music programs. Yes, they are on Japanese shows a lot, but besides, Running man, Winner TV/WIN and some other program where Daesung and GD were on they weren't on a lot of shows. Sure, GD was on Weekly idol, once, and GD, Daesung, and Seungri were Runing man, but the five of them have yet to appear on a Korean variety show. Which leads me to my next point, KBS is going to broadcast BIg Bang's first appearance on KBS since their debut, today! (minus Superman Returns, because like they only showed up like in 2 episodes and Taeyang was like in the second last one that Haru and Tablo was in so, no) There was a bit of drama here an there like literally, during their first week of returning to the kpop scene, which I am not getting into, since I genuinely believe it was just a misunderstanding.
2) Anime, dude, where the heck do I start. Gintama 2015, Junjou Romantica, Kuroko no Basuke, Ore no Monogatari (seriously though check this out), and Honto no Yajuu (this is my favourite for a while now, and I wish there would be an anime), too many...
3) University, like no, we're not getting into this.
4) GOT7, I can't. I just can't ;___; They're going to ruin me, seriously. Jaebum is like my bias, and I can't. Jackbum is my GOT7 otp, because if you even get a glimpse of their interactions it's just, ugh, Sure they can be like a brotop but they're my otp, but I can see why people prefer them just being their brotop. Markjin too. Like, JYP knows how to do his shiz.
5) SHINee's comeback! Yes. yes, yes, gimme Shinee, give me Onew, Give me Onho, Give me Jonghyun's dino face, Minho's prefect smile, Key's sassiness, and Taemin's ever growing maturity, (but he's always going to be my baby).
6) f(x)'s rumoured comeback. Okay, if this is just false assumptions, I'm going to flip a table. Their last comeback for 'Red Light' was waaaay too short due to various reasons, and I just hope they have a better year for their next comeback. I love them so much ;____; (Sulli comeback, we miss you) Stop teasing us--us, uh... what is f(x)'s fanclub name? OMG, WE DON'T HAVE A NAME! THIS WILL NOT SUFFICE, SM GET YOUR SH** TOGETHER.
7) SNSD there are too many things and I don't want to begin. Jessica, I miss her and I will always support her, end of story. SNSD I will always support them as well. I hope SNSD and Jessica can reconcile and reunite one day. Honestly I was just starting to get into SNSD, right when all of the Jessica thing started... ;___;
8) Super Junior, lots of solos, duos, and such things. Plus Hanchul sprinkled here and there. Kibum has yet to make an appearance yet again... -___- Marriages (virtual and real life *wink wink nudge nudge*) military listings and such.
9) Korean Variety shows, new ones and old ones i love: Hello Counselor, Superman Returns, Abnormal Summit, Running man, WGM, A Style For You, Beauty BIble (the new season with Kwanghee because the old one was waaay too scripted)
10) Gimme more AkMU YG. C'mon don't leave me hanging. Oh, and give Chanhyuk some scheduels, promos, and projects too, he needs more recognition.
11) Podfics. I never understood the appeal of audiobooks, since i have listened to a few books for school with my English class and I was falling asleep everytime. However, podifcs, a.k.a. audiobooks/versions of my favourite fanfiction with amazing narrators that aren't even getting paid but are doing it because they love the fic as much as I do... yes please.
12) On a fun note, I found out that I have the same birthday and Chinese zodiac sign, as Lee Hwijae! Dude I love him, and this was really cool.
This concludes my semi-long fandom rant. I wrote this, purely out of procrastination, since I'm stressing out a bit over other grown-up stuff, so I needed to clear my head a bit, thus, this post was born.